The Pacific Northwest Naval Air Museum welcomes and accepts artifact donations that relate directly to its mission.
Criteria for Museum Collections.
– The item is representative of Naval aviation history either in general or as
it pertains to Naval facilities and aircraft in the Pacific Northwest.
– The item possesses a significant military interest.
– The item is especially representative of local or regional Navy-civilian
1) Contact museum collections staff by email or phone.
Email: email@example.com (preferred)
Phone: (360) 240-9500
2) Communicate with Collections staff concerning your donation.
3) Make appointment with Collections staff to assess donation.
Please note that the museum receives many requests for donations and unfortunately cannot accept all items offered. Reasons for not accepting a donation can include relevance to mission, duplication of existing items in collection, physical space constraints, provenance or condition.
An appointment with the Collections staff must be made to donate artifacts. The Collections staff will assess suitability of the proposed items for the museum’s collection during the appointment.